Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation REVIEW

like most women...I LOVE new makeup! I have been using the same foundation for quite a bit now and honestly, Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation came just in the nick of time!


As you may know, this foundation is also a mouse. The product lasted for awhile. But I never was truly happy with it...which made me all the more excited to try the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation!


Let me start off by saying how cute the little tube is! I adore it. The texture of the foundation is very light, smooth and velvety, paving the way for a flawless face. For my first application I squeezed out a tiny bit and it was too much, so a little goes a long way! Who doesn't love that, right?!


(Me and my Rimmel London Stay Matte face after 8 hours at work...)

I absolutely couldn't be happier with Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation! It goes on so light and keeps my face absolutely shine-free!So glad I have finally found my perfect foundation!!


As always, all opinions stated here are entirely my own. I received this product complimentary of Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment