This month, our little guy will be turning 3...and with that, we have been pushing potty training now more than ever!
If your a parent, then you already know how difficult the process of potty training can be! Thats why I was so excited to test out Potty Covers!
Potty training is stressfull at times and messy too! Thats where these incredible covers come into play...
* Provides a waterproof barrier between the toilet and your child.
* Oversized design provides maximum coverage by covering the sides and front of the toilet.
* Double layered with non-woven fabric on the top, coated with a layer of plastic on the bottom to keep germs and wetness away.
* Protects adults and children from germs on public toilets.
* Ideal for both boys and girls who are old enough to sit on the toilet.
* Stays on the toilet without any messy adhesive strips.
* Each Potty Cover™ is individually packaged in a small, easy to carry bag.
* Use it with your childs portable potty seat for maximum protection and coverage.
This past weekend, we got the perfect chance to test them out. We went to Indianapolis Childrens Museum and not 15 minutes into being there...Ethan had to go!
They were more than perfect! I loved how compact they were! Definitely made it easy to bring them along anywhere. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I just didn't feel right snapping pictures of my toddler, going potty in a public restroom! They completely covered the potty in all the right places...as Ethan is alot smaller than the big toilets he grabs all over it to get up and hold on! Now he feels like a big boy getting on and off the potty by himself when we're out, and I no longer cringe thinking about little hands touching all kinds of germs!
Potty Covers™ is an incredible produt that I most definitely will be purchasing again!! You can purchase Potty Covers™ at any of the following stores!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.