Monday, March 18, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects: Va-Va-Vivid Review

The first product up for review is the Olay, Fresh Effects: Va-Va-Vivid!
I was sooo happy to see this product in the Sweetheart VoxBox 2013! This is probably the product that I am most excited to try.
I have seen this product on tv a few times and it always grabbed my attention! I personally have a hard time finding a suitable facial cleanser for my skin. It seems like whenever I wash my face, I breakout more. I just don't know what it is...
I have been using Clearasil Ultra latley.
The truth is while it doesn't break my face out much more, I don't see any difference.
Thats why I'm so excited to try something new!
Doesn't it just look so fun?! The vibration is really strong and I love that!
The cleanser itself helps with shine control and I usually have shine issues as well.
Here I go!
I truly have never enjoyed washing my face as much as I do with this product!!
The Verdict:I'm in love!
It smells so nice, unlike other facial cleansers and it leaves my face all tingly and very clean!!
I adore this product and I will definitely be purchasing again and again!! I love how well the brush gets into all the hard to clean areas of my face, especially around my nose!
You can check out and learn all about Olay Fresh Effects HERE.
Another thing that I really like about this product is that the price isn't too steep for the quality you receive!!

Soap.com - $13.99

Target - $12.99

CVS Pharmacy: $11.19

Drugstore.com - $14.99

Amazon.com - $14.80



No comments:

Post a Comment