Monday, February 25, 2013

My Sweetheart VoxBox From Influenster

It's that time again...VOXBOX time that is!

This is the second VoxBox that I have received from Influenster and I couldn't be more excited!!

The first VoxBox I had gotten was the Cosmo VoxBox 2012. I was blown away by that first box...so I just knew that the Sweetheart VoxBox 2013 would be AMAZING!

So, let me introduce you to the Sweetheart VoxBox 2013!


Isn't she beautiful!? I absolutely adore Influenster! And here is a quick up close run down of each item in the box...




I'm so excited to test out all of these great products and to share my honest opinion on them!

So be sure to keep an eye out for some fun reviews coming your way!

I received all of the above products, complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. As always, all opinions stated here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment