Friday, February 1, 2013

Cellular Window Shades Review!

We moved into our current house in July of 2012 and every night, our neghibor's security lights stay on untill about midnight. Now, everything would be okay if their lights didn't shine right into our bedroom at night! My husband is sensitive to light while he sleeps and has been struggling to get a good nights sleep since we moved in.

This is what our window looked like...The curtains look like they are dark, and would block out light but in all reality, they are as sheer as you can get!

These are the blinds that were up behind the curtains...and they always stayed up like this because when pulled down, they looked like this!

I know...THEY LOOKED AWFUL! They were already damaged when we moved in, and our toddler and dog didn't help them much either! (please excuse the messy bedroom, we are cleaning out our closet and getting ready to paint!)

I have been on the hunt for the best shades for our crazy, bright window now for a couple months. There doesn't seem to be many options out there that work well and are reasonably priced.

It was just meant to be that I stumbled across Cellularwindowshades.com! The moment I started browsing the site, I knew I had found a winner! Their options are incredible!

I ordered one 40x56 in. Cordless single cell blackout shade in the color licorice! Besides the fact that they are blackout shades, one of my favorite features is that it is cordless! With a toddler and a giant dog, cords were a nightmare!

Goodbye, old junky blinds...Say hello to the best!

Oh I am so in love with it!!

My husband said that I MUST share that these were the easiest shades he has ever installed! They were up before we knew it and ready for the big test..

I tried to get a good picture of how well they blacked out the room, but the flash just made it seem like the lights were still on. We stayed up laying in bed, talking about how amazing they were!

we kept getting up and pulling them up and down! With them being cordless, they go up and down by touching them! I absolutely adore that! No more worries with our son!

Verdict: They did EXACTLY what I wanted and more! They look incrediable and out preform other similar shades! No doubt, that we will be purchasing more in yhe future!

Another reason why I love cellularwindowshades.com is that their products are of superior quality and are proudly made in America!!

So if you need to update those old worn out shades, look no further! Quality and great prices make these shades next to none! And to top it off, their customer service is unbeatable!

You can get a quote or shop Here now! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!

I was not compensated for this post. I received one shade for review purposes. As always, all opinions stated here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment